Bedrooms: 4 "plus den"
Size: 306 sq. m. "or 3294 sq ft floor area"
Lot Type: Rectangular
n/a "or 3208 sq ft lot area"
Year Built: 2014
PORTOFINO HEIGHTS HOUSE FOR SALE: P20 MILLION
Located in the quiet side of Portofino Heights with a panoramic view of the greens in the area, this Modern Italian Mediterranean ownerbuilt house just got finished recently (Sept. 2014). Its beautiful exterior is matched by the comfortable and spacious interiors.
PIID interior designed
- natural stone wall cladding and exterior flooring
- solid narra planks for stairs steps and narra parquet for all rooms and hallways
- narra main door
- solid wood panel doors for all bedrooms and bathrooms
- indoor and outdoor koi pond
- uPVC windows and sliding doors with screens
- concrete roof tiles
- granite tiles for kitchen and bathroom countertops
- La Germania cooktop and range hoods for main and dirty kitchen
- LED light fixtures and striplights
- all rooms with provision for split type inverter aircon
- Master Bedroom with 2HP Koppel Super Inverter split type aircon
- wrought iron railing for stairs and hallway
- galvanized steel railing for perimeter fence
For viewing pleasure, please click virtual tour on the menu.
For tripping, please call +639175201055 or click email me.
For more listings, please check our website http://www.phil-realestate-choices.com
ABOUT PORTOFINO HEIGHTS:
It is an Italian-inspired community located along the Las Pinas-Laguna-Cavite-Muntinlupa Link road better known as the Daang Hari Road. Portofino Heights is five minutes away via Daang Hari Road to Madrigal Business Center and Filinvest Corporate City, as well as hospitals like the Asian Hospital and Medical Center, Paranaque Medical Center, and Ospital ng Muntinlupa. It is developed by the Villar group, Brittany Vista Company.
▪ Covered Parking
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.